terms and Conditions
NOTICE OR RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day of conclusion of the contract.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision by a clear statement either by email or letter. (if sending by post you are advised to send by recorded delivery). Please allow sufficient time for cancellation notice to meet us before the deadline of the cancellation period of 14 days.
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you including costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is a result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without any undue delay and not later than: –
- 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied or,
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provided evidence that you have returned the good or,
- If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same method of payment you used for the initial transaction. We will collect the goods at our own expense. You are only liable for any diminished value of goods resulting from the other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you request provision of services to begin during cancellation period. You shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what had been performed until you have communicated to us your cancellation of this contract in comparison with the full coverage of this contract.
Terms and Conditions
1: DEFINITIONS – In this contract the following terms shall have the following meaning:
- “Seller” shall mean CR Plumbing and Drainage Limited of 11 Barton Road, Bedford MK42 0NA or such other address which/at/from the firm may trade from time to time.
- “Buyer” shall mean the name of the person, company or firm (as set out overleaf at “customer name”) who is the customer of CR Plumbing and Drainage Limited)
- “Goods” shall mean all goods and services forming the subject of this contract, including parts and components of or materials incorporated in them.
- “Contract” means any contract for the sale of goods or the provision of the specified service by the Seller to the Buyer.
- “specified Services” means the service to be provided by the Seller to the Buyer (as set out) shall be construed accordingly.
- The headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect there interpretation.
2: THE CONTRACT – These conditions shall be incorporated into each and every Contract made between the Company and the Buyer.
No variation waiver of or addition to these conditions, whether written or oral, shall have effect unless authorised in writing by the manager of the Company.
The company will carry out only those items specified in the contract.
The Buyer shall permit the Company and its representatives to have access to the installation address at all reasonable times in connection with the survey and installation for the purpose of inspection of any works carried out which may be subject of any dispute between the parties.
3: OWNERSHIP OF GOODS – In respect of any installations, ownership of the goods in the property shall not pass to the Buyer until the payment is made in full on the purchase price.
4: TIME LIMITS – Any time or date quoted by the company for delivery of the Goods or performance of any Services is an estimate only. The Company will do its utmost to ensure that any quoted time and date is met and shall not be liable for any failure to meet such estimate nor for any loss, whether financial or otherwise.
5: PRICE AND PAYMENT –
5:1 All prices are subject to site survey
5:2 Payment for services supplied
5:3 If materials require ordering, a 45% deposit is required before any order is placed. The remaining balance is payable on completion of work.
5:4 An annual interest of 8% above base rate will be charged with immediate effect if payment is delayed for whatever reason.
5:5 The Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any amount to the Company by reason by reason of any dispute or claim by the Customer.
6: TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION – The Company shall be entitled, in its absolute discretion and upon giving to the Customer written notice of its intention. To terminate the Contract if the Company in good faith has doubts as to the solvency of the Customer.
7: DIAGNOSTICS – The Company will charge for diagnostic work.
8: FORCE MAJEURE – The Company shall have no liability whatsoever for any failure to perform, or for any delay in the performance of any of its obligations under the Contract arising wholly or in part by reason or any factor beyond its control.
9: RECORDED CALLS – Calls may be recorded for quality control and training purposes.
10: LIABILITY – Mutual Limitations on Liability. Neither party will be liable for breach-of-contract damages that are remote or speculative, or that the breaching party could not reasonably have foreseen upon entry into this agreement.
11. COMPLAINTS AND FEEDBACK – All complaints are taken seriously, and we will deal with your enquiry as quickly as possible. In the first instance, please contact us on 07803 722960 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Our policy is to provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint, make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely manner, make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired and to gather information which helps us improve what we do.